A 12-week treatment, randomized, blinded, double-dummy, parallel-group study to assess the efficacy, safety, and tolerability of NVA237 (50 microg o.d.) compared to tiotropium (18 microg o.d.) in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Glycopyrrolate (Primary) ; Tiotropium bromide
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GLOW-5
- Sponsors Novartis
- 01 Jan 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Sep 2012 New source identified and integrated (Clinical Trials Registry - India: CTRI2012-08-002917).
- 23 Jun 2012 Company added in the association field as reported by EudraCT.