A Randomized, Open-label, Oral Single Dosing, Two-way Crossover Clinical Trial to Compare the Safety/Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of the Combinations of Gemigliptin 50mg and Metformin HCl Extended Release 500mg in Comparison to Each Component Administered Alone in Healthy Male Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Gemigliptin/metformin (Primary) ; Gemigliptin; Metformin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors LG Life Sciences
- 12 Mar 2016 Results presented at the 117th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- 02 Feb 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Jan 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.