Registry on Hypomethylating Agents in Myeloid Neoplasms, Including Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS), Chronic Myelominocytic Leukemia (CMML) and Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 04 Apr 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 1000 to 1500.
- 04 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 25 May 2016 Planned patient number increased from 400 to 1000.