A randomized phase III study of oxaliplatin based chemotherapy versus combination chemotherapy of TS-1,irinotecan and bevacizumab as first line therapy for unresectable or recurrent colorectal cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Gimeracil/oteracil/tegafur (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Capecitabine; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TRICOLORE
- 12 Sep 2017 Results presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 22 Oct 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.
- 13 Sep 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.