An Open-label, Cross-over, Pharmacokinetic Study to Assess the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of Transdermal Granisetron (Sancuso Patch) and IV Granisetron in a Pediatric Oncology Population (Aged 6 to 12 Years)
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Granisetron (Primary) ; Granisetron (Primary)
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Kyowa Kirin International; Kyowa Kirin Pharmaceutical Development
- 01 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2015 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 01 Mar 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Mar 2014 to 1 Mar 2017.
- 23 Jan 2014 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Mar 2013 to 1 Mar 2014 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.