A Randomized, Single Blinded, Controlled, Multi Center Phase 4 Study for Induction of Remission in Active Pediatric Crohn's Disease, Using 2 Months Antibiotic Course of Azithromycin Combined With Metronidazole vs. Metronidazole Alone
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azithromycin (Primary) ; Metronidazole (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AZCRO
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Dec 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jun 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2015 to 1 Aug 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.