A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Parallel-Group Study in Preclinical PSEN1 E280A Mutation Carriers Randomized to Crenezumab or Placebo, and in Nonrandomized, Placebo-Treated Noncarriers From the Same Kindred, to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Crenezumab in the Treatment of Autosomal-Dominant Alzheimer's Disease
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Crenezumab (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Genentech
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 23 Dec 2013 Treatment has been initiated in the first enrolled patients, according to an AC Immune media release.