A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Parallel-Group Study in Preclinical PSEN1 E280A Mutation Carriers Randomized to Crenezumab or Placebo, and in Non-Randomized, Placebo-Treated Non-Carriers From the Same Kindred, to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Crenezumab in the Treatment of Autosomal-Dominant Alzheimer's Disease
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Crenezumab (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Genentech
- 27 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 30 Sep 2020 to 25 Feb 2022.
- 27 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Sep 2020 to 25 Feb 2022.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated