A Randomised Double-Blind Placebo-controlled Multicentre Phase I Study to Assess the Biological Activity of AZD8931 in Patients With Early Breast Cancer Who Are Ineligible for Treatment With Trastuzumab as Defined by IHC Status
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Sapitinib (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms CHIVE
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 Dec 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Jun 2012 Planned initiation date changed from 1 May 2012 to 1 Jun 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.