A Randomized, Double-Blinded, Active-Controlled Study of CB-183,315 in Patients With Clostridium Difficile Associated Diarrhea
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Surotomycin (Primary) ; Vancomycin
- Indications Clostridium infections; Diarrhoea; Intestinal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cubist Pharmaceuticals; Merck & Co
- 06 Sep 2017 Results published in the Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy.
- 02 Sep 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Aug 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2015 to 1 Oct 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History