A Phase 2, Open Label Study of the Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Antiviral Activity of BIT225 in Combination with Pegylated Interferon and Ribavirin in Patients Co-infected with Hepatitis C Virus and Human Immunodeficiency Virus-1.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs BIT 225 (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2b; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C; HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Biotron
- 10 Oct 2014 Results published in Biotron media release.
- 21 Nov 2013 Interim results published in Biotron media release.
- 21 Nov 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to a Biotron media release. The trial was completed in mid-2013.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History