A phase I open-label dose escalation study of LJM716 administered intravenously in patients with squamous cell carcinoma of head and neck, or HER2 overexpressing metastatic breast cancer or gastric cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Elgemtumab (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Gastric cancer; Head and neck cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Novartis
- 22 Apr 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Feb 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Jun 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Oct 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.