A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Exploratory Study to Assess the Effect of Treatment With Prolonged-Release Fampridine (BIIB041) 10 mg Twice Daily on Walking Ability and Balance in Subjects With Multiple Sclerosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Fampridine (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MOBILE
- Sponsors Biogen Idec
- 23 Jun 2015 Patient-reported outcome results presented at the 1st Congress of the European Academy of Neurology.
- 12 Nov 2014 Primary endpoint (Change in subjective impression of well-being measured by Euro Quality of Life-5D (EQ-5D)) has been met according to results presented at the 17th Annual EISPOR.
- 12 Nov 2014 Results presented at the 17th Annual European Conference of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History