A Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled Multi-Center Phase III Study to Evaluate Normalization of Morning Testosterone Levels in Overweight Men With Acquired Hypogonadotropic Hypogonadism and Normal Sperm Concentration.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Enclomifene (Primary)
- Indications Hypogonadism
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 04 Apr 2016 Results assessing diurnal variation of testosterone secretion from four studies presented at The 98th Annual Meeting of the Endocrine Society
- 01 Apr 2015 According to a Repros Therapeutics media release, US FDA accepted the New Drug Application for Enclomiphene Citrate developed for the treatment of secondary hypogonadism in overweight men wishing to restore normal testicular function.
- 02 Feb 2015 Data from this trial supported an NDA submission to the US FDA for enclomifene in the treatment of secondary hypogonadism in overweight men, according to a Repros Therapeutics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History