A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 3 Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of ART-123 in Subjects With Severe Sepsis and Coagulopathy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Thrombomodulin alfa (Primary)
- Indications Disseminated intravascular coagulation; Sepsis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Asahi Kasei Pharma America Corp
- 21 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Sep 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 Jan 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Sep 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Jul 2015 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Mar 2018.