Phase 1 Study on the Use of Racotumomab Anti-idiotype Antibody in Patients With Pediatric Malignancies That Express N-glycolylated Gangliosides and Are Resistant to Conventional Treatment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Racotumomab (Primary)
- Indications Ewing's sarcoma; Glioma; Neuroblastoma; Retinoblastoma; Wilms' tumour
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Elea
- 26 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Jun 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Jul 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2013 to 1 Sep 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.