Pivotal phase IIb trial of a controlled-release minicapsule formulation of ciclosporin (CyCol) for the treatment of ulcerative colitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclosporin (Primary)
- Indications Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 11 Apr 2013 Sigmoid plans to file an Investigational New Drug application (IND) and Clinical Trial Applications (CTAs) for this trial in 2013, according to a media release.
- 21 May 2012 New trial record