A Phase I/II Study of Lintuzumab-Ac225 in Older Patients With Untreated Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lintuzumab Ac-225 (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Furosemide; Spironolactone
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Actinium Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Nov 2017 According to an Actinium Pharmaceuticals media release, data from phase II part will be presented at the 59th Annual American Society of Hematology (ASH) Meeting & Exposition.
- 04 Oct 2017 According to an Actinium Pharmaceuticals media release, trial is now active at 16 clinical trials sites and a planned interim analysis is expected by the end of 2017 and top line data in the first half of 2018.
- 13 Sep 2017 According to an Actinium Pharmaceuticals media release, updates from the study will be presented at the Society of Hematologic Oncology 2017 Annual Meeting (SOHO).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History