A Phase 1, Open-label, Randomized, Crossover Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of CLP With and Without Spironolactone in Adults With Heart Failure
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Talinexomer (Primary) ; Spironolactone
- Indications Heart failure
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 11 Mar 2013 Results presented at the 62nd Annual Scientific Session of the American College of Cardiology.
- 01 Sep 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jul 2012 Actual initiation date changed from May 2012 to Jun 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.