A Multi-center, Open-label, Randomized Trial in India to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of a Single Injection of MK-8962 (Corifollitropin Alfa) to Induce Multifollicular Development for Controlled Ovarian Stimulation Using Daily Recombinant FSH as a Reference (Phase III, Protocol No. MK-8962-029-00 [Also Known as SCH900962, P07056])
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Corifollitropin alfa (Primary) ; Chorionic gonadotropin; Follitropin beta; Ganirelix; Progesterone
- Indications Female infertility
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 04 Dec 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Oct 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2015 to 1 Jun 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Oct 2013 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jan 2014 to 1 Mar 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.