A Phase 2, Open-Label, Single-Arm Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Pharmacokinetics of Subcutaneous Azacitidine in Adult Chinese Subjects With Higher-Risk Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 30 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Feb 2018.
- 04 May 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Feb 2017.
- 24 Feb 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2014 to 1 Feb 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov