A Phase 2, Multicenter, Single-Arm, Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Single-Agent Bruton's Tyrosine Kinase (BTK) Inhibitor, Ibrutinib, in Subjects With Mantle Cell Lymphoma Who Progress After Bortezomib Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ibrutinib (Primary)
- Indications Mantle-cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SPARK
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development; Janssen-Cilag
- 19 Oct 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 30 Jul 2015 According to Janssen Inc., media release, company announced that Health Canada has issued a Notice of Compliance with Conditions (NOC/c) for IMBRUVICA for the treatment of patients with relapsed/refractory mantle cell lymphoma.
- 20 May 2015 Results presented at the 20th Annual International Meeting of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research.