A Phase 2 Maximal Use Systemic Exposure (MUSE) Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of LEO 90100 Used Once Daily in Subjects With Extensive Psoriasis Vulgaris
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Betamethasone-dipropionate/calcipotriol (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms MUSE
- 12 Jul 2016 According to a Leo Pharma media release, following the results from from this MUSE study and a phase III PSO-FAST trial (Profile 233523) the company has launched Enstilar foam spray for psoriasis in the United Kingdom.
- 26 Apr 2016 According to Leo Pharma media release, based on the results from this MUSE study and other PSO-FAST trial (see CTP 700233523), the company received marketing authorisation for Enstilar (calcipotriol/betamethasone dipropionate) for the topical treatment of plaque psoriasis in patients 18 years of age or older, in the United Kingdom.
- 21 Mar 2016 According to a LEO Pharma media release, calcipotriol/betamethasone dipropionate (Enstilar) was approved for the treatment of plaque psoriasis by the US FDA in October 2015, and it received marketing approval in the EU in March 2016.