BOTOX for the Treatment of Urinary Incontinence due to Neurogenic Detrusor Overactivity in Patients with Multiple Sclerosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum toxin A (Primary)
- Indications Urinary incontinence
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Allergan
- 10 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov .
- 11 Apr 2014 Last checked against United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 11 Mar 2014 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Apr 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.