A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of Single Oral Doses of E2609 in Subjects With Mild Cognitive Impairment or Mild Dementia Due to Alzheimer's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Elenbecestat (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 24 Sep 2013 Status changed from discontinued to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Sep 2013 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.