A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel-group, Placebo-controlled Variable Treatment Duration Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Siponimod (BAF312) in Patients With Secondary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis Followed by Extended Treatment With Open-label BAF312.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Siponimod (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EXPAND
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 27 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting ,as per results published at the 3rd Congress of the European Academy of Neurology.
- 27 Jun 2017 Results assessing efficacy, presented at the 3rd Congress of the European Academy of Neurology.
- 27 Jun 2017 Safety and tolerability results presented at the 3rd Congress of the European Academy of Neurology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History