A Randomized, Blinded, Placebo-Controlled, Poliovirus Challenge Study To Evaluate The Therapeutic Efficacy, Safety, Tolerability And Pharmacokinetics Of Orally Administered V-073 In Healthy Adult Volunteers Receiving Type 1 Monovalent Oral Poliovirus Vaccine (mOPV1).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs V 073 (Primary) ; Poliovirus vaccine live oral
- Indications Poliomyelitis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors ViroDefense
- 08 Dec 2016 Primary endpoint of time from initiation of treatment to virus excretion negativity as measured by virus culture of stool sample has been met, according to results published in the Journal of Infectious Diseases.
- 08 Dec 2016 Results published in the Journal of Infectious Diseases
- 08 Sep 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 108 to 144.