Phase 2a Single-Arm Safety Study of Elotuzumab in Combination With Thalidomide and Dexamethasone in Subjects With Relapsed and/or Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Elotuzumab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Dexamethasone; Dexamethasone; Thalidomide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 06 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 25 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Aug 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Dec 2015 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.