A Phase II, Multicentre, Randomised, Two-Arm, Parallel Group, Double-Blind, Placebo controlled Study of the Steroid Sulfatase Inhibitor PGL2001 with concomitant administration of NETA (norethisterone acetate) for the treatment of symptoms related to endometriosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs PGL 2 (Primary) ; Norethisterone
- Indications Endometriosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AMBER
- Sponsors PregLem
- 02 Jun 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 May 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Jul 2012 Additional trial location (Romania) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health.