A double-blind, randomised, placebo controlled, sequential ascending dose study, to evaluate the safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of single intra-articular doses of fasitibant in patients with symptomatic osteoarthritis of the knee.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Fasitibant chloride (Primary) ; Hyaluronic acid (Primary)
- Indications Osteoarthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- Acronyms ALBATROSS-2
- 01 Feb 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 24 May 2012 New trial record