A Multicenter, Open-label Study to Evaluate Preventive Efficacy for Herpes Simplex Virus Infection and Safety of 256U87 (Valaciclovir Hydrochloride) in Adult and Pediatric Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Valaciclovir (Primary)
- Indications Herpes simplex virus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 01 May 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Apr 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2013 to 1 May 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Apr 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.