Prospective, Open-label, Non-randomized, Single-arm, Multi-center Dose Titration Study to Investigate the Safety and Efficacy of NT 201 in Subjects Deemed to Require Total Body Doses of 800 U of NT 201 During the Course of the Study for the Treatment of Upper and Lower Limb Spasticity of the Same Body Side Due to Cerebral Causes
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum toxin A (Primary)
- Indications Muscle spasticity
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms TOWER
- Sponsors Merz Pharmaceuticals GmbH
- 08 Jun 2017 Results of a post-hoc analysis evaluating the effectiveness of incobotulinumtoxinA for treating lower limb (LL) spasticity, presented at the 21st International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders.
- 08 Jun 2017 Results of a post-hoc analysis assessing efficacy of botulinum toxin for shoulder spasticity presented at the 21st International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders
- 28 Apr 2017 Results of post-hoc analysis (n=109) assessing the effectiveness of incobotulinumtoxinA for treating key clinical patterns of lower limb spasticity, presented at the 69th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.