BOTOX® Treatment in Pediatric Upper Limb Spasticity: Open-label Study
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum toxin A (Primary)
- Indications Muscle spasticity
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Allergan
- 01 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 12 Sep 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 350 to 213.
- 10 Jun 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Aug 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.