Systemic Therapy of Metastatic Melanoma With Multidrug Regimen Including Interferon, Interleukin-2 and BRAF Inhibitor
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aldesleukin (Primary) ; Interferon alpha-2b (Primary) ; Vemurafenib (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 06 Jul 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 Jul 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer.