Phase 2 Study Assessing the Efficacy and Toxicity of Pharmacokinetic Directed Intravenous Busulfan in Combination With High-Dose Melphalan and Bortezomib as Conditioning Regimen for First-line Autologous Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation in Patients With Multiple Myeloma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Busulfan (Primary) ; Bortezomib; Melphalan
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 Mar 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2013 to 1 Jan 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Mar 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 May 2012 New trial record