A Multi-center, Open-label Phase IB Study of Escalating Doses of RO5045337, an Oral Small Molecule MDM2 Antagonist, in Combination With Doxorubicin in Patients With Soft Tissue Sarcoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs RG 7112 (Primary) ; Doxorubicin
- Indications Cancer metastases; Soft tissue sarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Roche
- 01 Jul 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Jun 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 May 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2013 to 1 Jun 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.