A Phase I, Open-Label Study to Investigate the Safety and Tolerability of AZD6244 (Selumetinib) When Given as a Monotherapy in Japanese Patients With Advanced Solid Malignancies, and When Given in Combination With Docetaxel as 2nd Line Therapy in Japanese Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (Stage IIIB-IV)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Selumetinib (Primary) ; Docetaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 03 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Dec 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov .
- 21 Sep 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2015 to 1 Apr 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.