A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study to determine safety, tolerability and the optimal effective dose of SUBLIVAC FIX Birch in patients with allergic rhinitis/rhinoconjunctivitis caused by birch pollen
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Birch pollen allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Allergic rhinitis; Allergic rhinoconjunctivitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SUBLIVAC-FIX-Birch-DT-DRF
- 03 Sep 2015 Results published in the Allergy.
- 01 Apr 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Nov 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting according to HAL Allergy media release.