Phase II multicenter single-arm study evaluating the safety and efficacy of everolimus as a first-line treatment in newly-diagnosed patients with advanced GI neuroendocrine tumors.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Gastrointestinal cancer; Neuroendocrine tumours; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Sep 2017.
- 09 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.