An Exploratory, Single Centre, Open Label, single and Multidose, Safety and Efficacy Study of the Treatment of Acute Decompensated Congestive Heart Failure with Vessel Dilator Peptide by Intravenous Infusion.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Atrial natriuretic factor (Primary)
- Indications Decompensated heart failure; Heart failure
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Madeleine Pharmaceuticals
- 23 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry record.
- 10 Oct 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry.
- 21 Jun 2012 Actual initiation date (Feb 2010) added and trial phase changed from II to I as reported by Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry record.