A Randomized, Phase II Study of Tesetaxel Once Every 3 Weeks Versus Tesetaxel Once Weekly for 3 Weeks Versus Capecitabine Twice Daily for 14 Days as First-line Therapy for Subjects With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine; Tesetaxel
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Jun 2012 New trial record
- 31 May 2012 Additional lead trial investigators identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 May 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 Jul 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.