A Randomized, Controlled Trial of Adding Intravenous Pantoprazole to Conventional Treatment for the Immediate Relief of Dyspeptic Pain.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Aluminium hydroxide; Magnesium hydroxide; Pantoprazole; Scopolamine butylbromide
- Indications Dyspepsia; Gastro-oesophageal reflux; Visceral pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 25 Jul 2012 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health: NCT01281501).
- 04 Jun 2012 New trial record
- 28 Mar 2012 Results published in the American Journal of Emergency Medicine.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History