Phase 1/2 Study of PI-3K Inhibition With PX-866 Combined With Vemurafenib (BRAF Inhibitor) in Patients With BRAF-mutant Cancer Including Advanced Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 24 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Sonolisib (Primary) ; Vemurafenib
- Indications Cancer; Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cascadian Therapeutics
- 18 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Mar 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 May 2013 Patients are currently being enrolled in the phase I dose escalation part of this trial according to the Oncothyreon Q1 2013 financial report.