Phase 1/2 Study of PI-3K Inhibition With PX-866 Combined With Vemurafenib (BRAF Inhibitor) in Patients With BRAF-mutant Cancer Including Advanced Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 19 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sonolisib (Primary) ; Vemurafenib
- Indications Cancer; Gastrointestinal stromal tumours; Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cascadian Therapeutics
- 19 Oct 2017 Results of phase 1 portion published in the Clinical cancer research: an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research
- 18 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Mar 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.