A Multicenter, Single-arm, Open Label Treatment Protocol to Provide Expanded Access to MDV3100 and Monitor Its Safety in Patients With Progressive Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer Previously Treated With Docetaxel-Based Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Enzalutamide (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Expanded access
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 02 Jul 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jan 2013 Planned End Date (31 May 2013) added as reported by Oregon Health and Science University Institutional Review Board.
- 06 Jan 2013 New source identified and integrated (Oregon Health and Science University Institutional Review Board record: IRB00008613).