Comparison of Single-Dose Plasma and Blood Concentrations of Aripiprazole, Olanzapine, Quetiapine, Paliperidone and Risperidone After Capillary and Venous Blood Sample Collection
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aripiprazole (Primary) ; Olanzapine (Primary) ; Paliperidone (Primary) ; Quetiapine (Primary) ; Risperidone (Primary)
- Indications Aggression; Agitation; Autistic disorder; Bipolar depression; Bipolar disorders; Borderline personality disorders; Dementia; Gilles de la Tourette's syndrome; Huntington's disease; Major depressive disorder; Manic episodes; Pervasive child development disorders; Schizoaffective disorder; Schizophrenia
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 01 Nov 2016 Results of this study, published in the Clinical Pharmacology in Drug Development.
- 01 Oct 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Aug 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2012 to 1 Oct 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.