A Phase IIa Exploratory Study Evaluating the Anti-psoriatic Effect of Daivobet Gel Applied Then Removed After 10 Minutes, Daivobet Gel Applied Then Removed After 20 Minutes, Daivobet Gel Applied for 24 Hours and Daivobet Gel Vehicle Applied for 24 Hours
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Betamethasone-dipropionate/calcipotriol (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors LEO Pharma
- 01 Oct 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Aug 2012 Actual initiation date (Jun 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jun 2012 New trial record