A Phase III, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled, Multi- Center Study of Epratuzumab in Patients with Active Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Epratuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ALLEVIATE-2
- Sponsors Immunomedics; UCB Pharma Inc
- 13 Jun 2012 Planned End Date changed to 1 Mar 2007, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jun 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jun 2012 Results presented at the 13th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism, according to an Immunomedics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History