A Randomized Open Label Phase II Study of Weekly Gemcitabine Plus Pazopanib Versus Weekly Gemcitabine Alone in the Treatment of Patients With Persistent or Relapsed Epithelial Ovarian, Fallopian Tube or Primary Peritoneal Carcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pazopanib (Primary) ; Gemcitabine
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Jun 2017 Results assessing the effect of adding pazopanib to gemcitabine in patients with recurrent, advanced ovarian cancer, presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 01 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 28 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Apr 2017.