A Placebo and Active Controlled Study to Assess the Long-term Safety of Once Daily QVA149 for 52 Weeks in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Patients With Moderate to Severe Airflow Limitation
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Glycopyrrolate/indacaterol (Primary) ; Tiotropium bromide
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms RADIATE
- Sponsors Novartis
- 25 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 16 Jan 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Jan 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Sep 2013 Data from this trial contributed to the approval of glycopyrrolate/indacaterol, delivered via the Ultibro Breezhaler, by the European Commission according to a Vectura Group media release.